For more information about travel
in Slovakia explore
our links below.
Bratislava Apartment hotel - Residence Sulekova
Residence Sulekova is Bratislava's first and for the time being only:
During your stay at Residence Sulekova, you will enjoy a unique feel of space, comfort and style, together with all hospitality services.
Residence Sulekova belongs to the silver category of MaMaison Residences, synonymous with a superior hospitality experience.
- Extended-stay Hotel
- Apartment Hotel
- Design Hotel
Residence Sulekova is located in a prestigious and green residential area of Palisady district (map), only a ten-minute walk from the historical city centre, castle and Slavin Monument. This outstanding location offers extraordinary views of Bratislava’s most historic sites.
Residence Sulekova operates 32 functional and fully equipped apartments featuring a range of 15 studios, 16 one-bedroom and one two-bedroom apartments.
The residence offers a choice of 9 layouts and sizes ranging from 33m2 for standard studios and up to 110m2 for a deluxe two-bedroom apartment.
You can safely make a reservation through their booking engine at Booking.com. Just insert your visit dates into the availability check in the mid-section of the page and pick rooms after refresh.
Reservation page: Sulekova Residence Bratislava
Each apartment includes:
- complete kitchen
- TV, DVD player, HiFi, in room safe
- dining area and living room area
- free use of high speed Internet on each apartment
- free use of Wi-Fi in a lobby and the meeting room
- free use laundry facilities
- free use of fitness room and sauna
- non-stop coffee/tea in the lobby
- DVD rental
- complete housekeeping once a week
- partners for health care, wellness, fitness and squash centre, cosmetics, hairdresser, etc. - discounts
- husband and wife team of live-in Residence Managers
- 24 hour reception and concierge services
- fitness room
- DVD rental
- room service
- breakfast (available on request)
- business facilities (meeting room, fax, printer, copier, Wi-Fi in lobby).
Text and pictures © Residence Sulekova
Bratislava city guide, tourist information, hotels,
car rental, apartments.
© 2001-2009 Pro Region Slovakia, hotels and travel tips