Tulip House Hotel Bratislava *****
Sturova 10, Bratislava
Tulip House Boutique Hotel is located on a lively street in the historical city centre, convenient to all the best shopping, historical sights and the Comenius university alike.
The hotel is built in the Vienesse Art Noveau style in 1903. It was carefully and tastefully reconstructed so that it retained its beauty and is now ready to provide all the modern comfort the guest might need.
The hotel also offers various packages - family, Bratislava city, business, culture, honeymoon package and more!
You can safely make a reservation through their booking engine at Booking.com. Just insert your visit dates into the availability check in the mid-section of the page and pick rooms after refresh.
Reservation page: Tulip House Bratislava
Tulip house hotel provies accommodation in business suites and rooftop split-level penthouses.
The Suites - 24 suites:
- 12 Executive Suites - 50-70 sq.m.
- 11 DeLuxe Suites - 60-90 sq.m.
- 1 Luxury Suite - 87 sq.m. Art Deco Style apartment
All Suites feature an individually adjustable air-conditioning, high-speed internet connection, satellite TV, safe deposit, guest-activated security system and fully equipped kitchenettes.
- Tulip penthouse - 210 sq.m. with fireplace and terrace
- Camelia penthouse - 187 sq.m. with terrace
- Orchid penthouse - 177 sq.m.
- Rose penthouse - 194 sq.m.
All split level penthouses feature two bedrooms, one living room, fully equipped kitchen separated from the living area, office and dining area, two bathrooms, high-speed internet connection and a plasma TV.
- Restaurant Rhapsody
- Cafe Tulip
- Tulip Spa and Fitness - sauna, jacuzzi, fintess centre
- WiFi covers all public spaces in the hotel
- Parking - free parking spaces in front of the hotel
Conferences and meeting facilities
Two small conference room, one in the atrium and one on the second flooreach with a capacity of up to 50 people. Both rooms are equipped with state-of-the art AV equipment and WiFi access.
Pictures © Tulip House Hotel Bratislava